You might be in a position where you are asking yourself; why do I need financial advice? Can financial advice really help me?
To put it simply, if you are looking to develop a plan to reach your financial goals, consulting and advice can really make a difference. A licensed and experienced financial advisor or advisory firm can really help you identify realistic goals and objectives whilst implementing strategies and tactics to achieve them.
What is financial advice?
Financial advice is a consulting service provided by a licensed financial advisor (financial planner), that can guide you in making the right financial decisions. It can help you with budgeting, investing, superannuation, retirement planning, estate planning, risk management, insurance and taxation.
In order to provide you with quality consulting and advice, a financial adviser must be licensed by ASIC, or be an authorised representative of an organisation licensed by ASIC.
How can financial advice help you?
Financial advice can assist you with:
- Identifying short, medium and long-term goals
- Developing strategies to achieve financial freedom
- Better managing your money
- Developing an investment plan
- Choosing tax-effective investments
- Making the most of your superannuation
- Discovering if you are eligible for any government assistance
- Identifying and working through your insurance needs and requirements
- Ability to plan for your transition to retirement
- Considering your estate planning needs.
We recommend you start by considering whether you need help with one of these mentioned areas or if you are looking for a more comprehensive financial plan.
There are times when you can make your own financial decisions. At other times, it’s reassuring to be able to consult a professional as getting financial advice can help you plan and manage your financial freedom.
Are you looking for a genuine partner to help you drive the next stage on your financial success journey?
We would be delighted to discuss your requirements and objectives in person or over the phone to get to know your goals better. Please feel free to contact us or book an appointment to set up a no-obligation meeting with one of our financial advisors.